About Our Balloon Bar & Important Facts:
- About Our Balloons: Over 85 colors in stock! We use only the highest quality balloons, and they are 100% biodegradable.
- How Long Do Your Balloons Last? Typically, our balloons float for days (and it’s not unusual for them to float for weeks)! Helium balloons like a temperature-controlled environment. Sun, heat, wind, animals, rough handling, sharp edges can cause balloons to pop. Changing temperatures will negatively affect the longevity of your balloons.
- Helpful Tip: Hold your balloons close and watch for tree branches and sharp edges, including your ceiling.
- Did You Know?: Helium balloons expand in the heat and shrink in the cold. Once balloons are back in a warmer environment, your balloons will inflate again. Latex balloons oxidize (turn matte in appearance) with exposure to air. In the sun, they oxidize quickly, and dark colors may begin to fade.
- Transport: Be sure your car is cool before putting the balloons in your car. We do not recommend leaving them in your car while doing errands on a warm day. Do not store balloons in the garage.
- Balloon Release: We do not sell balloons for balloon release and encourage you to choose an environmentally friendly alternative. It’s a beautiful display but can be harmful to animals (land and sea) and known to cause problems with power lines.
- Free pick up or delivery for a fee. Delivery: $3/mile. Please inquire to confirm delivery availability.
Product and Service Statement
Pop! Arts cannot guarantee the lifespan of your balloons after they are picked up/delivered. All balloon sales are final.
Balloons are, by nature, temporary items; although, Pop! Arts uses only the finest quality balloons, some balloons will occasionally deflate sooner than expected, and will also be adversely affected by wind, rain, rough handling, cold, heat, sunlight, and other uncontrollable factors.
Due to the unexpected circumstances that can occur with any event, we reserve the right to make changes only in the best interest of our clients.
Should you need to cancel your order, you must submit your cancellation in writing (email is permitted) a full (5) business days before the day of your install. A credit will be held on your account for one year.
If you do not adhere to this cancellation policy, full invoice amount is due.
All sales are final and nonrefundable.