You have no items in your cart.
We use the finest quality balloons.
Our latex balloons are 100% biodegradable and decompose at the rate of an oak leaf. Our balloon weights are created in house and also biodegradable.
We have a beautiful collection of mylar balloons. Unfortunately, mylar balloons are not biodegradable, but they can be reused or brought back to us to recycle.
You can pick up a grab & go garland days before your event. We preserve your balloons in a bag that will keep them fresh until you’re ready to install.
Helium balloons can be picked up the day before your event. If this is a surprise, please be sure your balloons are free to float in an air conditioned environment. They do not like to be restricted and/or stored in the garage, laundry room, hot closet, outdoors, etc…
Please empty your trunk and/or back seats to make room for your balloons. Our clients are always surprised how big our balloons are… You’ll need the space;)
- Balloons will pop in this summer heat. If your car is not cool, you’ll want to run your air conditioner for 10-15 minutes until your car is ready for your balloons.
- hot or sharp objects — watch out for brick and concrete. Run your hand along the brick/concrete to check the temperature and for any possible sharp areas.
- yanked or being dragged through doorways or car doors
- rough handling (kids can be hard on balloons)
- extreme temperatures
- Garlands: Outdoor installs are amazing for photos! Please note that balloons will oxidize outdoors, creating a matte appearance. Colorado can be windy! If it is, we recommend installing in an area protected from the wind or indoors.
- Temperature affects balloons. They expand in the heat and “deflate” in cold temps. This is temporary. Your balloons may look less plump, but once returned to the warmth, you’ll hear your balloon fill back up to its normal state.
Grab & Go / installation tips
- Always check surface for temperature and anything sharp before hanging your garland. Watch out for tree branches, chandeliers, hot lights, hot surfaces, doorways, pets, etc… Please handle your balloons with care so they do not pop.
- Wipe down surface to clean it from dust and dirt, and dry thoroughly.
- Take garland out of bag. Look at its shape, and decide how you want it to hang.
- Press command hook to surface for several seconds.
- There is fishing line on each side of the garland. Tie the fishing line through hook and tie a knot 3-4 times to secure.
- Repeat steps 4-5 to secure other side of garland.
- Balloons may have shifted during transport. Feel free to move the balloons around.
- Easy peasy! Enjoy!
How to Remove Command Hooks: Pull the white tab slowly straight down until hook releases from the wall.
Product and Service Statement
Pop! Arts cannot guarantee the lifespan of your balloons after they are picked up/delivered. All balloon sales are final.
Balloons are, by nature, temporary items; although, Pop! Arts uses only the finest quality balloons, some balloons will occasionally deflate sooner than expected, and will also be adversely affected by wind, rain, rough handling, cold, heat, sunlight, and other uncontrollable factors.
Due to the unexpected circumstances that can occur with any event, we reserve the right to make changes only in the best interest of our clients.
Should you need to cancel your order, you must submit your cancellation in writing (email is permitted) a full (5) business days before the day of your install. A credit will be held on your account for one year.
If you do not adhere to this cancellation policy, full invoice amount is due.
All deposits are final and nonrefundable.
In the event that the weather becomes an issue for your event, client may have a “raincheck” if they contact Pop! Arts 36 hours prior to their install.
Outdoor Installation: If weather will negatively affect balloons and/or safety becomes an issue, our design team will work with you to find an alternate location.
In the event that the weather prevents us from safely traveling to your event, client may choose to reschedule or receive a full credit towards a future installation.